Michelle is a classically trained cellist and contractor in Boston, MA and Los Angeles, CA. Michelle is lauded for her versatility and adaptability on the cello.
Michelle spends much of her professional life contracting ensembles for events, sessions, and salons for VIP clientele. She contracts her own string ensembles for private events under the names Michelle Packman Music and session contracting with her business, Lushify, co-owned with violinist, Emily Lenck. Michelle recently contracted string players for the memorial service of the acclaimed WWE pro wrestler, Joanie "Chyna" Laurer.
While she can hang with the traditional ensembles, her soul calls for a full spectrum of musical expression: contemporary pop, folk, hip hop, film scores, EDM, rock, and more. She plays alternative styles of music with the electric, all-female string ensemble, Electric Angels. She has played with Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Michelle has played for orchestral and solo sessions for Riot Games' "League of Legends", she has participated in Hollywood Scoring's Future Session Players Clinic under the baton of Bruce Broughton, playing cues from major motion pictures. She has recorded at Sony Pictures, The Bridge, Warner Bros, The Village Recorder, and many more.
Michelle has been featured in music videos for the American electronicore band, I See Stars, and has played onstage with the Columbian-American DJ, Erick Morillo, the legendary hip-hop artist, Coolio, and the amazing comic, singer-songwriter Jason Mraz. She was a consultant and stand-in for the character Janine (Ren Harris) on the Hallmark Channel original series, "The Eleventh", and has worked on set with Cloris Leachman and the late Florence Henderson. She has recorded for many other projects including radio, television, and video games.
She is currently the band cellist for the pop artist, Maisy Kay, cellist for the band MetronOhm. She is a section musician for the Loft Sessions, directed by composer Evan Chapman, which has been featured on NPR. She is a cellist, composer and photographer for Symphonic Planet, a collective of musicians and sound professionals who travel the world and create sample libraries and tracks using sampled sounds captured on the field. She is a cellist for the illusionist Ivan Amodei.
She is an NS Design artist and proudly endorses the fantastic NS CR4 cello, and has recently become an endorsed artist for Vivid Amps. Michelle has performed onstage with many esteemed musicians and continues to push forward toward a fulfilling career in the music industry.
- Orchestral and solo sessions for Riot Games' video game League of Legends
- Guest artist for I See Stars acoustic album
- Consultant and body doubling for character Janine on Hallmark series "The Eleventh"
- Private teacher for late but great WWE pro wrestler Chyna
- Performed with Jason Mraz
- Performed with Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Endorsed artist for NS Design
- Endorsed artist for Vivid Amplifiers
- Has recorded at Sony, Warner Brothers, The Bridge, Village, and more
- Project manager/cellist for Symphonic Planet, studying and recording native instruments and natural sound phenomena around the world
- Owner of Lushify, an in-demand collective of Hollywood's finest strings